Thank you Anatoliy your hot seat helped connecting potential ties, reaching out to weak ties and strengthen strong ties

This hot seat is almost over. Only a few more days until we have say goodbye to Anatoliy.
Please take the opportunity to ask your final questions, raise a few topics or make some further connections with people interested in social network analysis…

I would like to take the opportunity to thank Anatoliy for sharing his experience and great insights in the use of SNA in the context of Networked Learning. I have been following your work personally for years and the hot seat has shown us that it can certainly help to further our research in our domain.

Best,
Maarten

Thank you, @maarten and Everyone for your excellent contributions to this hot seat! Good luck with your work and please keep in touch via email (gruzd [at] ryerson [dot] ca) or Twitter @gruzd.

Unfortunately, I won’t be able to attend #NLC 2016 but I hope to see some of you at the 2016 International Conference on Social Media & Society in London on July 11-13, where we usually have a number of highly relevant sessions on Social Media and Learning .

Thank you very much @gruzd and all participants in this hot seat for the interesting Netlytic sample and for the enlightening discussions. I am a doctoral researcher with the Open University in the UK, and am using SNA within a mixed-method framework to investigate part-time language teachers’ serendipitous professional learning on Twitter.

SNA is (still) new to me, and so I very much appreciate the stimulating conversations and the suggestions for further reading I have found here. It’s such a pity that I discovered #NLC2016 too late to join the hot seat but I will certainly follow the hashtag on Twitter!